1. Print enough pages for the number of cards you will need (there are eight on each page).
2. Cut along the dotted lines to separate the pairs.
3. Pass out a card to each person, make sure to mix them up before!
4. Give your staff (or students) a minute to find their Perfect Pair.
5. Give them a chance to discuss a topic or have them share their answers to one of our questions below.
6. After a few minutes, have them return their cards and start the activity again!
A downloadable PDF with the full activity ready to send to print!